HELP!

Every time  I reach for my phone, I am doing a google search about something.
 
"Who won the game last night?'
"What are the closest restaurants near me?"
"How to do this and that?
The questionnaire goes on!  Then the thought hit me, what am I asking the Holy Spirit?  Did I replace Him with Google? Sigh! 

David states , "I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth." (Psalm 121:1-2).

Before ascending to heaven, Jesus told us that the Comforter, the Holy Spirit would come on down, so we wouldn't be alone or lost. Let us not forget the TRUTH of the ONE who has been sent on our behalf so we will know our Father's business. For God is thy keeper!

Be blessed in the name of Jesus!

Catch Just Appeal Radio Live every Thursday at 1:30 P.M.! 




No comments:

Post a Comment